Friday, September 26, 2014

Hot for Halloween

Are you tired of having to shop for the plus size halloween costumes? I sure was. The selection was limited, the sizes seemed so off-really? Plus size? I never felt like I looked like the heavier girls in the pictures. Looking back now I definitely needed the bigger sizes, but I think we never really see ourselves clearly. It's only in pictures that we see ourselves in with others eyes. 

When you look at the options available, they are getting smaller and smaller and I was getting bigger and bigger. I wasn't trying to look sexy. Wasn't Halloween the one time we were all on the same playing field dressing with grotesque make-up and ragged clothes? Halloween is no longer for zombies and monsters. It's time to bring out your inner sex goddess and, although, many woman embrace their size and curves, mine were more like rolls and not attractive at all. 


I'm thankful now that I can go into the Halloween season not worried about what I can wear. It's all about fun and feeling good about yourself. Join me in the last five weeks before Halloween and let's shape up so we can rock any outfit we choose! Comment here or send me a message! 

What are your plans for a costume this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment